Monday, July 11, 2011

Today is the first day of the rest of my life (or at least that's what I hear)

I just got off the treadmill. I would much rather run outside than inside, but even now, at 8:30 pm, it's somewhere around 97 degrees with a billion percent humidity. So, yeah. Treadmill.

I did 1.5 miles in exactly 20 minutes. 4 mph at 2 incline for 5 minutes, than alternated 1 minute at 6 mph and 1 incline with 2 minutes of 4 mph at 2 incline. Damn I'm out of shape. It burned 240 calories, which means I burned somewhere around 150 calories realistically. Add that to my dinner of a grapefruit, a small bowl of egg drop soup and a small bowl of chocolate cheerios, and I'm somewhere around 1,100 calories today.

And zero alcohol units. YAY ME.

So...
Yesterday: -500 calories
Today: -900 calories

I'm almost half way to a pound. (I know. I know. It's still day one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment